One on one zoom sessions for clinical case review or on a specific topic of your choosing. Individual sessions provide an opportunity to brainstorm more complex cases and develop treatment plans within a biopsychosocial framework.
NOTE – If you are close to or willing to travel to my clinic in Byron Bay these sessions are also able to be practical sessions, at a minimum booking of two-hour blocks.
Each session also includes access to Ruth for a follow-up email for a clinical case review.
Introductory female pelvic health package
Package of 4one-hour mentoring sessions at $195/hr. This introductory package provides a theoretical overview of common female pelvic health conditions. Sessions will be run over zoom.
1. Review of the Initial client interview, clinical reasoning behind diagnosis (and DDx) and development of treatment plan within a biopsychosocial framework.
2. Introduction to weakness disorders (POP/SUI)
3. Introduction to pelvic pain
4. Prenatal– development of prenatal pelvic floor risk factor screening
Practical Workshops Coming soon
The workshops will be an opportunity for physios to enhance and practice their clinical skills in a 3-hour workshop.
1. Introduction to vaginal examinations (3hr) – $290
2. Pelvic Pain Assessment and treatment (3hr) – $350
3. Pessary practical (3hr) – $350 per hour
4. Advanced pessary practical (3hr)$400 – Gellhorns, donuts, and pessary combinations.
To register your interest for practical workshops please contact me and include your preferred course and preferred location (Sydney, Coffs Harbour or Byron Bay).
If you are a clinic owner and would like to organise an inhouse workshop, contact me for further details.